Toyota Connected Service Vehicles
Toyota Connected Services
Toyota Connected Service vehicles have arrived; this next generation multimedia platform is more than just a connectivity suite.
- Toyota App: Available on the Apple App or Google Play Store.
- Toyota Remote Connect: Start the engine, unlock or lock the doors, monitor your fuel level or set rule for alternate drivers.*
- Apple CarPlay / Android Auto
- Navigation with Destination Assist*
- Safety Connect*
- Service Connect*
- Sirius XM Radio
All Toyota Connected Service vehicles come standard with access to navigation! Which one suites your lifestyle best? Check out our 2020/2021 Toyota vehicle inventory.
Speaking of road trips, take advantage of Toyota's 24/7 destination assist service. Anywhere in North America, help is just around the corner with Toyota's Stolen vehicle locator, automatic collision notification and SOS service!
Toyota Connected Services are currently available on 2020 and newer Avalon, C-HR, Camry and Camry Hybrid, RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid, Highlander, Tacoma, Tundra, 4Runner and Sienna.
*Connected Services by Toyota Audio Plus or Premium required.
"Siri take me to Campbell River Toyota!"
Want to send an important iMessage, or play your favourite podcast instead? Your Toyota can do that too! All Toyota Connected Services enabled vehicles are Apple CarPlay compatible. Apple CarPlay is the most seamless way to connect your Toyota with your favourite iPhone applications*.
* Apple CarPlay is compatible with specific Apple approved applications. Find a complete list of applications and compatible phones here.