Sell Us Your Vehicle
Sell your Car, Truck, SUV or RV to Campbell River Toyota!
Thats right, we want to buy your car! Before we dive into exactly what you can expect, let's talk options.
Sell your vehicle with us
It's easy, safe, and quick. Thats right, we take the COST, TIME and RISK out of selling your vehicle.
- We offer you top market value for your vehicle. There is a massive shortage of new vehicles this gives you, the seller, a huge advantage! The market for quality used vehicles has exploded and your vehicle has never been worth more than it is today.
- We take care of the maintenance, vehicle clean up, marketing, conversations with potential customers and test drives etc. From inspection to appraisal to payment normally takes less than 2 hours. That means you can have the money in your account the same day you sell us the car!
- We assume all risk and head ache attached with selling your vehicle privately.
What do I need to bring when I sell my Vehicle?
You have decided to sell us your vehicle, wonderful news! Here is what it looks like when you arrive.
- One of our product advisors will review the vehicle with you. We will ask a few questions to gage the history, condition and unique selling features.
- We will have one of our professional appraisers value your vehicle. Campbell River Toyota use VAuto to cross reference our appraisal number with real time market data.
- Once you are happy with our valuation, we move on to ownership transfer. You will need to bring your insurance papers, driver's licence and both sets of keys. Any maintenance history is always great to include.
- We confirm your details and issue your payment.
- That's it, its that easy!
Sell your vehicle privately
This is a great way to maximize your sale dollar value. However, this method does not come without its headache and risks.
- Cost. Yes there are additional costs to selling your vehicle. Paying to get the vehicle ready for sale (cleaning, servicing, advertising etc).
- Time. You will invest a good deal of time into advertising your vehicle, communicating with possible buyers, accompanying potential buyers on test drives.
- Risk. This tends to be more personal, as some people are more risk adverse than others. Nonetheless, it's an important aspect to a private sale everyone should consider.
- Beware of online/in-person scams.
- Inviting strangers to your home, & allowing them to drive your vehicle.
- Correct completion of ownership transfer.
- DriveSmartBC: This article highlights the risks perfectly when ownership transfer goes wrong.
- ICBC: Does a great job at explaining everything you need to maximize your selling value.
Fill out the form below and our team will reach out to you to get you top value for your vehicle!